Building wealth can take a lifetime.
Through effective retirement, estate, gift and trust planning, we work to minimize the taxes due at the time of retirement or death, and to provide the added security that your assets will be efficiently transferred to your beneficiaries and survivors. We also help business owners properly prepare for business continuity and the succession of ownership.
Our estate and retirement planning specialists work with you to understand your needs and help you manage and preserve your estate while reducing tax liabilities, including:
- Anticipation of current estate taxes, exploring alternatives for potential tax savings
- Identifying potential liquidity issues
- Preparation of estate, gift and nonprofit tax returns
- Examination of family owned business issues, including valuation, estate taxes, and transferal of interests
- Review of wills, trust instruments and schedules of assets
- Planning for tax implications of retirement plan and insurance benefits, including 401(k) and employee stock ownership plans (ESOP)
- Implementation and periodic review of your financial plan
For more information, contact us.