Partners in growth.
At Barsz Gowie Amon & Fultz, we offer a flexible and supportive work environment, a professional development and career planning process, best-in-class technology solutions, and competitive and comprehensive benefits — including health, group life and a 401(k) plan.
Qualified candidates need to share our commitment to building superior client service into longstanding client loyalty and firm growth. We’re poised for growth, and looking for team members to grow their careers while growing the business with us.
To apply, or to learn more about current career and internship opportunities, fill out our contact form or send us a message at email@example.com.
Staff Accountant, Chadds Ford Office
We are looking for a motivated, meticulous and analytical person for a full-time entry-level position as a staff accountant. The candidate we seek must have an accounting degree and be interested in working with business owners and individuals in assisting them with tax planning and preparation. CPA or CPA candidate required.
Staff Accountant Job Purpose: Assist management with servicing of client accounts
The staff accountant in our firm will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Prepare business and individual tax returns(Form 1120S, 1120, 1065, and 1040)
- Prepare compiled financial statements
- Prepare general ledger entries to close out client books for tax return.
- Assist in providing tax planning and consulting advice to clients
- Assist in answering tax and accounting questions for clients by researching and interpreting data
- Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Assist in business development and marketing projects
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Secure CPA certification
- Skills/Qualifications: Accounting, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills, Quickbooks experience, Experience with tax preparation software such as Ultra tax
If interested in the position, please apply on Linkedin here.
If you have any questions or comments about our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.